Once your order comes through and your meals are packed, we use a number of carriers to get our food to you safely.
The majority of meals are delivered via Royal Mail, but we also use couriers for larger orders (over 2kg) and for shipping abroad.
We offer free UK shipping for any orders over £15. Should you require faster delivery, the services available are detailed in the table below:
|Service||Order value||Carrier||Cost||Delivery times||Notes|
|Standard shipping||Over £15||Royal Mail||FREE||2-3 working days||-|
|Guaranteed 48h delivery||Any||Courier||£8.00||Weekdays only - delivery within 2 days||Order must be placed by 2pm|
|Guaranteed Saturday delivery||Any||Courier||£17.50||Guaranteed delivery on Saturday of that week||Order must be made by 2pm|
Please note we cannot offer same day delivery.
Standard shipping times may vary.
How quickly will my order get packed?
During the week, we aim to pack and send your meals within 24 hours of receiving your order. Once your order is placed and the meals have left the building, you should receive a shipping confirmation email to let you know they are on their way. If your package is being sent by courier, you should also receive a tracking link.
If you are unsure about delivery times at any point, please feel free to get in touch and we can let you know the status of your package.
How quickly will my order be delivered?
The table above gives an outline of our estimated delivery times. Please be aware that any hold ups once the meals have left the kitchen are out of our hands, although we will always try to assist with tracking packages.
If I am eligible for free shipping, how quickly will my package arrive?
You qualify for free shipping if your basket value is over £15 and you live in the UK. These orders are sent via second class post and should be delivered to you within 2-3 working days of leaving the kitchen.
Can I leave delivery instructions for the postman?
Yes. If you know you are unlikely to be in when your package arrives, you can add a note for us during checkout to pass on to the postman or courier.
What happens if I miss the courier?
Generally speaking, a courier will make two attempts to deliver your package. If you are not available to take receipt of your delivery on either occasion, the courier will return the box(es) will to us. Please note we may be able to refund your meals but not the associated shipping fees.
Do you offer same day delivery?
Unfortunately we cannot offer this service.
What might hold up a delivery?
- Public holidays: These affect working days. You can find a list of UK holidays here.
- Customs: Import legislation can be stringent depending on the country in question. Please note that duties may be payable outside the UK from January 2021.
- Packages going missing: This is extremely rare but, in all cases, we will make every effort to help you track your parcel. Please get in touch if you are worried.
- Confusing addresses: It is very useful to be able to give the courier your phone number when you give us your shipping details so they can call you if they get lost. There’s an option to give us this when you check out.
- The recipient is not at home: If there is a good place for the postman to leave your parcel if you're not in, let us know when you start the checkout process under ‘notes’. We’ll pass that information on.
What happens if my meals don’t arrive on time?
We will make every effort to get your order to you on time. If you are concerned about your parcel, please contact us.
Our standard postage service does not come with a delivery guarantee, so we cannot accept responsibility for these orders delayed during carriage.
If you have paid for expedited shipping and your order is late, we will refund you the cost of carriage. You may also wish to return your meals in this case, and we can refund these upon receipt.